News, Views, and Promotions
Inventory Status September 03, 2014 16:15
The following products have returned in-stock:
- Black & White Beagle Dog Bobble Head
- Beagle Dog Bobble Head
- Dalmatian Dog Bobble Head
Inventory Status for June 25, 2014 June 25, 2014 12:46
Current Update for June 25, 2014
Limited Quantities Available:
- The Dr. Seuss Cat in the Hat Bobble Head - The product has been discontinued and once our remaining inventory is gone, they're history!
Currently on Manufacturer's Backorder:
- Wiggling Hula Girl Bobble Head
- Wiggling Hula Guy Bobble Head
- Glow in the Dark Rubber Duck
- Miniature Chihuahua Dog Bobble Head
Discontinued by Manufacturer:
- Pomeranian Dog Bobble Head
- BBC Doctor Who Sticky Notes
Inventory Status Update for Friday, March 7, 2014 March 07, 2014 08:03The following products have returned in-stock and are ready to ship:
Anatomy of Bobble Heads June 27, 2013 08:30
At PopCultureSpot.com, we feature bobble heads. We're all about bobble heads, it's a topic that we've been well versed in for a long, long time. We get customers and passers by that ask questions like these, "How are bobble heads made?" and "What are bobble head made out of?" With so many questions, there's only one thing to do, answer those questions!
What are bobble heads made out of?
There are all types of bobble heads and they're made from several types of materials. Generally, the most common bobble heads are made from resin and plastic. There are also ceramic and wooden bobble heads, but they are in the minority of the products currently produced. The resin bobble head dolls are solid and generally allow for greater details and finer contouring of the body. Plastic bobble heads are cast from a mold, but not all plastic bobbing heads are the same. Some styles rely purely on the mold as the entire product with the appropriate paint colors added. Our most popular bobble heads use a plastic inner shell that are not solid and are covered with felt cloth. The felt adds a layer of detail, a layer of feeling, and an additional layer of strength to the bobble head. With our bobble head animals, you'll find that the eyes are made of plastic and some vary from completely solid colors to an eye complete with color and pupil.
Product of the Week: Bacon Guy Bobble Dashboard Doll February 12, 2013 08:09
One of our newest products is the Bacon Guy Dashboard Bobbing Doll. This piece of bacon measures over 5" tall, he's made of a softer and durable plastic with bendable hands. The base has an adhesive sticker to attach to your car's dashboard to watch 'em bob around while driving!
Welcome to the All-New PopCultureSpot.com! October 19, 2012 12:53
From our beginnings in June 1998 to today, the Internet has radically changed and the look of stores have changed as well. Over the past 14 years, we've at PopCultureSpot.com have essentially had three basic store formats with tinkering along the way.
Today, October 19, 2012, we're proud to announce the launching of our all-new store site! Gone is the clutter, in is contemporary and clean. Over the next few weeks, you'll see many additional features including all new product photography.
So, what's so different? Besides from our new clean design, there are countless new features. First of all, our new company logo has debuted, but let us look under the hood and tell you of some of the improvements.
- Currency Change: For the first time, no matter where you are in the world, you can change the shopping cart to your location denomination to easily know what our prices are converter into your currency.
- Google Checkout: In additional to VISA, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, Money Orders, and Skrill, we now offer payment via Google Checkout.
- Image Zooming: Static images no more! You can zoom in and out of our product photos to see even more details than ever.